Size GuideHOW TO MEASURE YOUR HAND BRACELET.
(1) Only take the measurements at the end of the day;
(2) Your right and left hand can have slightly different sizes;
(3) Make sure your chosen size is not too tight, it should be loose enough for the ring to come on and off.
The best way is to measure your finger and not another ring. Follow the steps below:
(1) Using a string, wrap the base of your finger. For the perfect fit, measure your finger joint too;
(2) Mark the meeting point of the string with a pen;
(3) Measure the string (in mm) with a ruler;
(4) Check the size chart above and see what size fits you best.